Awards and Recognitions
- Lead the 3 scientific expeditions as Chief Scientist to the continental shelf and slope of Andaman and Nicobar Sea and Arabian Sea onboard FORV Sagar Sampada deputed by Centre for Marine Living Resources and Ecology, Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES), Govt of India.
- Best oral presentation award- 6th Biennial Conference of Ocean Society of India, 2019
- Best poster presentation award-6thBiennial Conference of Ocean Society of India, 2019
- Participated in India’s 6th Antarctic Expedition during 25th December2011 to 6th February 2012 on-board ORV Sagar Nidhi
- Young Scientist Award in NSWB –2008 for the Best paper presentation
- Total Sailing days in FORV Sagar Sampada- 298 days (21 cruises).
- Participated in the India’s 6thAntarctic Expedition onboard ORV Sagar Nidhi from 25th December 2011 to 6th February 2012 conducted by National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research, Ministry of Earth Sciences, Govt of India (40 days)
- Experimental tuna longlining operations in Lakshadweep Sea from 2013-2017
- Life member in Society of Fisheries Technologists (India), from 2009 onwards
- Life member in Ocean Society of India from 2019 onwards
- Deep-sea Biology Society (DSBS). East Sussex.